New seasons begin next week! This is extremely exciting news for a couch potato such as myself! I'm watching the 4th season finale of Bones at the moment, anticipating its return next Thursday! Which, by the way, guest stars Cyndi Lauper. It also looks like Booth's amnesia cliff hanger was... well, served its purpose as a cliff hanger, but nothing more, and I'm glad, amnesia storylines are LAME.
I'm going to try not to pick up any new shows this season, but I'm not making any promises! There looks to be some good ones that might be worth checking out!
America's Got Talent is nearly over. It's the first season I've actually bothered to watch, only because of the breakdancer Hairo Torres. He does some of the things I wish I could do most in the world: breakdancing and contortioning. Hopefully he wins it, he's the only one worth the ticket to see him in Vegas, and if he does maybe we will go see him when we go to Vegas next fall! He also breakdances to songs my brother and I breakdance to, so that's an added bonus! Posting a link for you all to enjoy. So enjoy it. Now.
Hairo Torres on America's Got Talent
'Bout time this blog had a post! I've spent enough time designing it, now I guess it's time I actually use it. Except I'm tired, so it's rather short and boring. But it got the ball rolling for more future ramblings to waste my time on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment